SOLSTEO: Above all - a team of experts
- Design-engineering and manufacturing experience of ethylene oxide sterilizers since early 2000s
- Smart combination and balance of passionate, experienced managers and a young engineering team
- Priority to technical profiles: engineers, programmers, technicians
- Strong customer orientated company culture
Our 3 core values: Commitment, Accuracy, Confidentiality
Compliance without compromise
Compliance with standards and regulatory requirements requires complete understanding of the detail.
- SOLSTEO is an active member of the ISO technical group TC 198/WG 1 which follows ISO 11135
- SOLSTEO machines are supplied with a comprehensive, clear and ordered set of manufacturer files. All SOLSTEO equipment have EU/EC Declaration of Conformity for CE marking
European ATEX Directives related to Machine Safety have been in place since July 2003. The implementation of these regulations by EO sterilizers’ end-users requires detailed knowledge of the requirements. SOLSTEO always includes expert advice across projects to help MD manufacturers implement ATEX Directives at a factory level.
- SOLSTEO is certified by INERIS to deliver ISM-ATEX trainings from Level 0 up to Level 2E
- We recommend safety audits and ATEX-compliance reviews
Coming largely from a mechanical or engineering background, most EO sterilizer manufacturers consider automation a side activity. At SOLSTEO, software is central to our performance and development strategy. Our SCADA system is a real value-add for our customers.
- Pole position in Europe
- CRISTALWARE CONNECT: control and data acquisition system software
- Adaptabilité: le pack logiciel CRISTALWARE CONNECT disponible en version plug-in
- Development following GAMP 5 requirements
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliance
SOLSTEO always takes into consideration EO gas treatment post sterilization. We include environmental factors in all of our projects and discuss the options with our customers to allow them to make informed decisions. SOLSTEO designs and manufactures gas treatment system that meet the strictest regulations.
- From simple & efficient solutions to more complex technical processes
- Clear technological responses to TA-LUFT requirements
SOLSTEO’s quality guarantee
The design and engineering of SOLSTEO’s machines are centralized in our offices in the 9th district of Paris.
We have a strong network of reliable partners who match our approach to quality through every stage of the process.
Our entire operation is led by the satisfaction of our customers which inspires our technical mastery.
It is this business model that enables SOLSTEO to provide a 15-year manufacturer warranty on all industrial equipment.
"We are very glad with our experience with SOLSTEO. Our contract was performed on time and without any problem in the middle of the holiday period so that volume production could restart immediately after the end of holidays. In spite of the very tight schedule SOLSTEO team has met all challenges and completed the contract with success." BASTOS VIEGAS, Portugal
"Nous avons intégré un stérilisateur OE de fabrication SOLSTEO dans notre usine en 2016. Le professionnalisme de l'équipe SOLSTEO, leur connaissance du procédé de stérilisation OE, leur réactivité (maintenance sur place et interventions à distance), les conseils et le savoir-faire ont largement contribué à faire de notre projet un réel succès. Nous sommes très fiers d'avoir sur notre site une technologie de pointe aussi fiable." RAFFIN MEDICAL, Maroc
"Now that our new ETO chamber is in place, let me share my experience of the last working year with the Solsteo Team. Skillful, honest and very available to give all the support that a new company may need to do a proper and efficient installation." FAPOMED, Portugal
UNITED MEDICAL INDUSTRIES Co. Ltd, Émirats arabes unis
Sterile Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Singapour